Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 1983-2015 Nissan Sentra (B11/B12/B13/B14/B15/B16/B17) . Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Nissan Sentra, Sentra E, Sentra CA, Sentra FE+S, Sentra FE+SV, Sentra FE-S, Sentra FE-SV, Sentra GLE, Sentra GXE, Sentra LE, Sentra MPG, Sentra S, Sentra SE, Sentra SE-R, Sentra SE-R Spec V, Sentra SL, Sentra SR, Sentra SV, Sentra XE is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
ENGINE - SECTION FL - FUEL SYSTEM
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY
FUEL LEVEL SENSOR UNIT
1. Fuel filter and pump assembly 2. Fuel level sensor unit 3. Float arm assembly
4. Fuel tank temperature sensor 5. Fuel level sensor unit/fuel tank temperature sensor harness connector
Disassembly and Assembly
1. Disconnect the harness connector (1) from fuel level sensor unit/fuel tank temperature sensor.
NOTE: Hold connector with your fingers, because there is no tab for releasing stopper. Pull it out straight downward.
2. Remove fuel tank temperature sensor (2) from fuel filter and fuel pump assembly (1).
3. Remove fuel level sensor unit (3) from fuel filter and fuel pump assembly (1) using a suitable tool (2).
• Be careful not to damage the fuel level sensor unit.
• Do not disassemble fuel filter and fuel pump assembly.
1. Check for damage of fuel level sensor unit installation position on the side of fuel filter and pump assembly.
2. Slide fuel level sensor unit until it aligns to installation groove, then insert it until it stops.
• After inserting, apply force in reverse direction (removal direction) to ensure it cannot be pulled out.
3. Connect fuel level sensor unit/fuel tank temperature sensor harness connector.
INSPECTION AFTER INSTALLATION
Use the following procedure to check for fuel leaks.
1. Turn ignition switch “ON” (with engine stopped), then check connections for leaks by applying fuel pressure to fuel piping.
2. Start engine and let it idle and check there are no fuel leaks at the fuel system connections.