Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Pontiac G8 2008-2009. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Pontiac G8 2008-2009 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Adjust Link Inner Bushing Replacement
Control Arm Bushing Remover/Installer.
Warning: Refer to Safety Glasses Warning in the Preface section.
Danger: To avoid any vehicle damage, serious personal injury or death when major
components are removed from the vehicle and the vehicle is supported by a hoist, support
the vehicle with jack stands at the opposite end from which the components are being removed and strap the vehicle to the hoist.
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle.
2. Remove the I-Link. Refer to Adjust Link Replacement.
Note: It is recommended to observe the orientation and depth of the I-Link outer bushing
(3) with reference to the original position. Adhering to this recommendation will minimize the potential of incorrect I-Link outer bushing (3) installation.
3. Remove the I-Link inner bushing (3) from the I-Link (2) using the KM-906-B (1, 4).
4. Inspect all parts for wear and damage.
Note: The I-Link bushing must be centered in the I-Link.
1. Install the I-Link inner bushing (2) using the KM-906-B (1, 4).
2. Install the I-Link (3). Refer to Adjust Link Replacement.
3. Remove the safety stands.
4. Lower the vehicle to the ground.