Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Saturn Sky 2006-2010. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Saturn Sky 2006-2010 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2010 ENGINE Engine Mechanical - 2.4L - Repair Instructions - Off Vehicle - Solstice & Sky
CAMSHAFT COVER INSTALLATION (LAP, LAT, LE5, LE8, LE9)
Fig. 48: View of Camshaft Cover and Cylinder Head
1. Install NEW camshaft cover grommets and camshaft cover bolts if they are serviced with the grommet.
2. Assemble the camshaft cover (1) and a NEW gasket. Ensure that the gasket is located in the retaining groove in the camshaft cover.
3. Install the cover on the cylinder head and hand start the bolts. Tighten the bolts to 10 N.m (89 lb in).
CAUTION: Refer to Fastener Caution.
Fig. 49: Identifying Front Lift Bracket Bolt
4. Install the front lift bracket (1).
5. Install the front lift bracket bolt and tighten to 25 N.m (18 lb ft).
Fig. 50: View of Rear Lift Bracket
6. Install the rear lift bracket (1).
7. Install the rear lift bracket bolts and tighten to 25 N.m (18 lb ft).
Fig. 51: View of Ground Strap
8. Install the ground strap (1) and tighten the bolts to 10 N.m (89 lb in).
Fig. 52: View of Spark Plugs
9. Install the spark plugs (1) and tighten to 20 N.m (15 lb ft).
Fig. 53: View Of Ignition Coil And Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Valves
10. Install the ignition coil (1) and tighten the bolt to 10 N.m (89 lb in).
11. Install the camshaft position actuator solenoid valves (2).
12. Install the camshaft position actuator solenoid valve bolts and tighten to 10 N.m (89 lb in).
OIL FILTER WITH CAP AND SEAL INSTALLATION
SPECIAL TOOLS: EN-44887: Oil Filter Wrench
For equivalent regional tools, refer to Special Tools .