Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Saturn Aura 2006-2009. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Saturn Aura 2006-2009 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2009 ENGINE Engine Mechanical - 2.8L, 3.0L, 3.2L, or 3.6L - Aura
INTAKE MANIFOLD DISASSEMBLE
Upper to Lower Intake Manifold Disassemble Procedure
Fig. 213: Identifying Upper-To-Lower Intake Manifold Bolts
1. Remove the upper-to-lower intake manifold bolts.
IMPORTANT: Do not reuse the upper-to-lower intake manifold gasket and the intake manifold-to-cylinder head sealing gaskets.
Fig. 214: View Of Fuel Rail Feed Hose Bracket & Bolt
2. Remove the fuel rail feed hose bracket bolt from the upper intake manifold.
Fig. 215: View Of Fuel Injector Wiring Harness Bracket & Bolt
3. Remove the fuel injector wiring harness bracket bolt from the upper intake manifold.
Fig. 216: View Of Upper & Lower Intake Manifold
4. Remove the upper intake manifold from the lower intake manifold.
Fig. 217: View Of Upper -To-Lower Intake Manifold Gaskets
5. Remove and discard the upper-to-lower intake manifold gaskets.
Upper Intake Manifold Disassemble Procedure
Fig. 218: View Of Fuel Rail Support Bracket Bolt
1. Remove the fuel rail support bracket bolt.
Fig. 219: View Of Fuel Rail Support Bracket
2. Remove the fuel rail support bracket.
Fig. 220: View Of Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor Bolt
3. Remove the manifold absolute pressure (MAP) sensor bolt.
Fig. 221: View Of MAP Sensor
4. Remove the MAP sensor.
Fig. 222: View Of Throttle Body Bolts
5. Remove the throttle body bolts.
Fig. 223: View Of Throttle Body
6. Remove the throttle body.
Fig. 224: View Of Throttle Body Gasket
7. Remove and discard the throttle body gasket.