Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Atlet Forklift Trucks 2008-2011. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Atlet Forklift Trucks 2008-2011 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
MODEL: T / A / X / U / O / P Chassis
SIZE: 435 MB
LANGUAGE: English / German / French / Swedish
Atlet (Eden Farm) Forklift Trucks Spare Parts Catalog, Service Manual, and Electrical Diagrams
├── T Chassis
│ ├── TLL / TLP
│ ├── TP
│ ├── TS
├── A Chassis
│ ├── A
│ ├── A-Ergo
├── X Chassis
│ ├── X-90
│ ├── X-Ergo
├── U Chassis
│ ├── UNN
│ ├── URF AC (Powder Plus)
│ ├── U*S AC (Powder Plus)
│ ├── U-TERGO
├── O Chassis
├── P Chassis
│ ├── PLL
│ ├── PLP
│ ├── PP
│ ├── PS
18.104.22.168 Operation test of steering servo system - fly by wire
1. Log on the truck and check that the operation of the end stops in both directions is correct.
2. Turn the mini wheel clockwise to the maximum. Connect the red/black cable with the pink/black cable coming from X18's connection closest to the servo box. Turn the steering to the centre position. After approx. 10 mm of movement on the gearbox the servo contactor should open. Check that the brakes are properly applied and that it is not possible to drive the machine. If
the brakes are not on and the machine can be driven then the circuit must be checked. The drive controller E1 is supplied from the servo contact E4 pin 8.
Check that pin 8 is not live, if it is - replace the servo box. Reset using the off-on buttons on the keyboard.
3. Brown/white cable. Perform the equivalent procedure with the switch by connecting together the red/black cable with the brown/white cable.
4. Pull apart the connector P14 (tied to the return hose on UNS). The servo contactor should open and it should be impossible to release the brake; it should also be impossible to drive the truck. Connect P14 again.
5. Pull out the motor fuse for the servo motor (F4). The servo motor should
open and it should be impossible to release the brake; it should also be impossible to drive the truck. Fit the fuse again.
6. If it is possible to release the brake after points 2, 3, 4 or 5 have been implemented, or it is possible to drive the truck, the truck must be checked carefully and not used until the fault has been rectified.
7. Finally check that the drive unit does not hit the mechanical stop in the end
22.214.171.124 Mechanical adjustment to the steering sensors - EPS 2001/ EPS AC0
With the gear box on the seat side of the truck, turn the drive wheel anticlockwise a little over +90 degrees (Circa +100 degrees) ensuring that the cam on the drive unit is located under both threaded holes for the sensors.
Screw in the sensor (follow with the cable to avoid twisting) until it reaches the bottom on the cam. Then unscrew the sensor a 3/4 turn and lock the sensor with the nut.
The nut is to be locked using thread locking solution. However, make sure that the thread locking solution is not applied in the threaded hole.
126.96.36.199 Operation test of the steering sensors - EPS 2001/EPS AC0
1. With the gear box on the seat side of the truck, turn the drive wheel anticlockwise a little over +90 degrees (Circa +100 degrees) ensuring that the cam on the drive unit is located under both threaded holes for the sensors.
2. Switch off the truck.
3. Disconnect the cable to the steering sensor.
4. Unscrew the steering sensor (follow with the cable to avoid twisting).
5. Reconnect the cable.
6. Start the truck and log on.
7. Hold the sensor top against some metal (iron, steel, etc).
8. Make sure that the sensor has the correct status by checking the menu “Logged on service”:
9. The steering sensor must be active when metal comes within about 2 mm of the sensor top.
10. Reinstall the sensor as described in section 188.8.131.52.