Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2002-2004 Victory Classic Cruiser, Touring Cruiser. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your bike like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 2002-2004 Victory Classic Cruiser, Touring Cruiser is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Table of Contents
Frame/ Body/ Exhaust
Lubrication & Cooling
Fuel System / Fuel Injection
Engine Removal & Installation
Cylinder Head & Valves
Cylinder & Piston
Clutch, Primary, & Shift Linkage
Transmission & Crankshaft
Front Wheel & Suspension
Rear Wheel & Suspension
Ignition System & Battery
Lighting & Instrumentation
STEERING HEAD BEARING INSPECTION
NOTE: Ensure that the control cables, hoses and wiring
are not interfering with handle bar rotation when the following procedures are performed.
1. Secure motorcycle with front wheel raised off the ground.
2. Turn handlebars from lock to lock and inspect for smooth movement. Ill.1
3. If steering stem bearing feels rough or the handle
bar binds, Inspect, adjust and lubricate the steering head bearings (Refer to Chapter12).
4. Point front wheel straight ahead, grasp fork tubes and pull/push the fork tubes back and forth. Ill. 2.
If play is observed, adjust the steering head bearings (Refer to Chapter 12).
6. Lubricate steering head bearings at intervals noted on periodic maintenance chart. Refer to Chapter 12 for lubrication procedure.
7. Turn handle bars full right or left and hold that position. Attempt to move the front wheel side-to-side, Ill 3. If any play is observed, further inspection of front wheel bearings is required (Refer to Chapter 12).
8. Rotate front wheel and inspect for smooth rotation of front wheel bearings. If roughness or unusual sounds are present, further inspection of front wheel bearings is required (Refer to Chapter 12).