Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2000-2003 Triumph TT600 Motorcycle. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your bike like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for 2000-2003 Triumph TT600 Motorcycle is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Fuel System/Engine Management
Rear Suspension/Final Drive
3 CYLINDER HEAD & CAMSHAFT
1. Thoroughly clean the surface of the cylinder head and check for damage and/or pitting of the combustion chambers.
2. Using a straight edge, check the cylinder head gasket face for warp which could lead to gasket failure. Replace the cylinder head if warped.
Cylinder head level check
3. Check the cam chain rubbing blade. Renew if worn or damaged.
4. Check the '0' rings on the throttle bodies and fuel injectors for damage. Replace as necessary.
- CAUTION: Ensure all trace of fluids are∂ removed from the threaded holes in the crankcase. Should any fluid remain in any of the ∂threaded holes, severe crankcase damage could result from hydraulic locking of head bolts etc., on assembly of the engine.
1. Fit the cylinder liners as described in the crankshaft, rods and piston section.
2. Position the cam chain rubbing blade to the right hand side of the upper crankcase. When correctly fitted, the blade locates in the crankcase on a web. The upper section will then fit into the recess in the top of the crankcase.
1. Cam chain rubbing blade
3. Thoroughly clean the upper faces of the
crankcase taking care not to damage the mating surfaces. Fit a new cylinder head gasket
ensuring that the location dowels are correctly in place.
1. Cylinder head gasket