Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Nissan Forklift All Models up to 2010. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Nissan Forklift is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
MAKE: Nissan Forklift
PAGES / SIZE: 4.33 GB
LANGUAGE: English / German / French / Spanish / Swedish
Nissan Forklift Service Manual (including Service-, Wiring- & Technical Bulletins; DVD - Version 2010-02)
│ ├── Electric
│ ├── 1B1 / 1B2
│ ├── 1N1
│ ├── 1Q2
│ ├── N01
│ ├── P01 / P02
│ ├── Q02
│ ├── Internal Combustion
│ ├── 1D1 / 1D2
│ ├── 1F1 / 1F2
│ ├── 1F4
│ ├── D01 / D02
│ ├── F03
│ ├── F04
│ ├── F05
│ ├── J01 / J02
│ ├── L02 / L02
│ ├── A-frame
│ ├── ALL | AJN / ASN / ATF
│ ├── O-frame
│ ├── OPC / OPS | OPM / OPH
│ ├── P-frame
│ ├── PLP | PLL / PSD / PSL | PPF / PPL / PPC / PPD | PS / PSH
│ ├── T-frame
│ ├── TS
│ ├── U-frame
│ ├── URF | UNS / UHS | USS | UFS
│ ├── X-frame
│ ├── XLL | XJN / XSN / XTF
Buy the best manual on the Internet from responsible merchant and get instant download without surprise.
INSTANT Delivery: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
PRINTABLE with Diagrams: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your laptop in your garage.
Customer SATISFACTION: If there is any problem, just drop a quick email. Within hours the issue shall be taken care of.
REFUND Policy: We sell high quality products only. In case there is any problem with your purchase, a replacement link will be sent to you. If we are at fault, you get 100% refund.
4.3 Chassis, machine housing components,
See figure 4.2
4.3.1 Dismantling, assembling the load wheel
1. Release the load wheel and secure the truck.
2. Remove the circlip, pos 22, see Figure 4.2.
3. Push out the axle, pos 25.
4. Remove the old wheel, pos 24.
5. Fit the new wheel with bearing, pos 23, and the load wheel tube, pos 27, and the circlip, pos 26, already fitted.
6. Push in the axle, pos 25. Lock with a circlip, pos 22.
4.3.2 Adjusting the door
The door hinge is adjustable so that the door can be opened and closed with a good fit against the chassis.
1. Adjust the height of the door using the screws at the end of the hinge, pos 1, see Figure 4.3. The top edge of the door, towards the hinge side, should protrude a little above the edge of the chassis.
Adjusting the fit of the door against the chassis:
1. Loosen the screw, pos 18, see Figure 4.3, a few turns.
2. Counter hold using an open ended spanner on the eccentric cam, pos 16.
3. Loosen the screw, pos 15.
4. Turn the eccentric cam to adjust the fit of the door, lock the eccentric cam using screw, pos 15. Check and possibly readjust.
5. Lubricate with oil or chain spray.
6. Tighten the screw, pos 18.