Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2000-2013 Acura MDX. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Acura MDX is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Buy the best manual on the Internet from responsible merchant and get instant download without surprise.
INSTANT Delivery: A download link will be sent to you instantly after payment. Simply click on the link and save it to your computer. You can use this Manual as long as you wish with no restrictions.
PRINTABLE with Diagrams: Just print the manual out and start to work. You can also use the manual with your laptop in your garage.
Customer SATISFACTION: If there is any problem, just drop a quick email. Within hours the issue shall be taken care of.
REFUND Policy: We sell high quality products only. In case there is any problem with your purchase, a replacement link will be sent to you. If we are at fault, you get 100% refund.
The maintenance minder is an important feature of the multi-information display. Based on engine operating conditions and accumulated engine revolutions, the MDX's onboard computer (PCM) calculates the remaining engine oil and automatic transmission fluid life. The system also displays the codes for other scheduled maintenance items needing service.
When the ignition switch is in the ON (II) position, and the remaining engine oil life is 6% to 15%, the remaining engine oil life and other scheduled maintenance item(s) needing service are displayed.
The maintenance system message "SERVICE DUE SOON" (A) also come on. To cancel the message, press the Info Button. The display continues to show the remaining engine oil life (B) and the message indicator (C) until it is reset.
• The vehicle must be stopped to reset the display.
• If a required service is done and the display is not reset, or if the maintenance display is reset without doing the service, the system will not show the proper maintenance timing. This can lead to serious mechanical problems because there will be no accurate record of when the required maintenance is needed.
• The engine oil life and the maintenance items can be reset independently only with the HDS.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II) position.
2. If system message(s) are displayed, press the Info button to cancel the display.
3. Push and release the Reset button repeatedly until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.