Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Kobelco SK60, SK60V Hydraulic Excavator. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your excavator like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Kobelco SK60, SK60V Hydraulic Excavator is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Kobelco SK60 Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual; 782 pages
Kobelco SK60V Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual; 720 pages
Kobelco SK60V Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual; 758 pages
3. DISASSEMBLING AND ASSEMBLING
3.1 Precautions for Disassembling and Assembling
1) Generally hydraulic equipment is manufactured in precision, and the work should be carried out in a clean and dust free place. Also, use clean tools and wash oil, and also compressed air for drying, and never use waste cloth, paper, etc.
2) Handle parts carefully to protect them from damage.
3) The shape and dimensions of parts such as spool, spring seat, spring, etc. which are used to port 1, 3 and port 2, 4 on this pilot valve slightly vary.
While removing these parts, record the installing position to reinstall in the proper position.
Table 2 provides tools necessary for disassembling and assembling.
1) Remove handle lever ass'y, and lead wire from valve body (101). (See Fig. 7.)
2) Secure pilot valve to vise using copper plate or lead plate.
3) Loosen joint (301) turning counterclockwise using spanner at width across flats of plate (302).
4) Remove a unit of handle operation section (301, 302, 312) from body (101).
5) Remove plate (151).
6) Remove plug (211) from valve body (101) using minus screwdriver.
The work should plug (211) and (211) be done using groove around and take care not to damage plug A.
Keep in mind that springs (70, 75, 80, 85) may pop out by the spring action when the plug (211) is drawn out.
7) Remove push rod (212), spring seat (90, 95).
8) Remove spool ass'y and valve body (101) hole position.
9) Loosen capscrew (125) using hexagon wrench, and remove port plate (111) from valve body (101).
10) Loosen capscrew (125) with a hexagon wrench, and remove port plate (111) from valve body (101).
11) Loosen plug (293) using hexagon socket wrench, and take out seal (98) and steel ball (292).
12) Loosen plug (295) using hexagon socket wrench.
13) To disassemble spool ass'y vertically raise lower end of spool (50, 55) to work bench, lower spring seat (60, 65), and take two semicircular washer. (See Fig. 9.)
• Take care not to damage surface of spool (50, 55).
• Never press down spring seat (60, 65) more than 6mm (0.24in).
14) Separate spool (50, 55), spring seat (60, 65), spring (80, 85), and washer (217).
• Handle them as an ass'y up to assembling.
15) Remove plate (302) from handle operation section, and loosen adjusting nut (312) lock nut using spanner, then disassemble joint (301). (See Fig. 10.)
3.4 Assembling (See Fig. 10.)
1) Before assembling, clean every part with wash oil, and dry them using compressed air. Never use waste cloth.
• While assembling, repair parts damaged during disassembling, clean parts, apply . oil on movable section, and install them on the specified position they were in before disassembling.
2) Replace every 0-ring with new one. Replace seal washer (121) with new one.
3) Fit 0-ring (122) to valve body (101).
4) Wind seal tape around plug (295) 1.5 to 2 turns, and secure it to port plate (111) with the specified torque.
• Take care when fitting position because the seat length is varied into two types.
5 Take care on the installing position so that spring pin (126) can be inserted into hole on the valve body side.
6) Secure port plate (111) to valve body (101) with capscrew (125), seal washer (121) and port plate (111).