Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Kobelco SK450-6, SK450LC-6, SK480-6, SK480LC-6, SK450VI, SK450LC-VI, SK480VI,SK480LC-VI, SK450-8, SK450LC-8, SK480LC-8, SK480LC-8S Crawler Excavators. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your excavators like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Kobelco SK450-6, SK450LC-6, SK480-6, SK480LC-6, SK450VI, SK450LC-VI, SK480VI,SK480LC-VI, SK450-8, SK450LC-8, SK480LC-8, SK480LC-8S Crawler Excavators is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Kobelco SK450-6, SK450LC-6, SK480-6, SK480LC-6 Crawler Excavators Shop Manual; 1,261 pages
Kobelco SK450VI, SK450LC-VI, SK480VI,SK480LC-VI Crawler Excavators Shop Manual; 1,120 pages
Kobelco SK450-8, SK450LC-8, SK480LC-8, SK480LC-8S Crawler Excavators Shop Manual; 1,132 pages
1 SPECIFICATION SECTION
2 MAINTENANCE SECTION
3 SYSTEM SECTION
4 DISASSEMBLY SECTION
6 ENGINE SECTION
7 INSTALLATION PROCEDURES FOR OPTIONAL ATTACHMENT
18. SWING MOTOR UNIT
18.1 PREPARATION FOR REMOVING
(1) Park machine on flat and solid ground and put attachment on ground.
(2) Remove the guard (12). (Refer to 4. GUARD)
(3) Stop engine and release pressure in circuit operating swing control lever.
(4) Bleed air from the hydraulic oil tank and attach to each hose a tag showing port name and other information.
(1) Remove hose.
1) Remove hose (39) from the Tee in the makeup port M .
2) Remove two hoses (9) (10) from the Tee in the drain port Dr.
3) Remove one hose (11) from the elbow of the port.
4) Remove two hoses (51), (52) from the half clamp of the Av, Bv port .
Put in plugs 025, PFl/2, and PFl/4 into the ports.
(2) Removing the swing unit
Remove sixteen capscrews (B1) M24X80 .
1) Remove drain port at the top of the swing motor and install eye bolts PF1/2.
2) Fasten the barrel of the reduction gear with two 08 wire slings and remove the swing motor unit.
Weight of swing motor unit ; Approx. 683kg (1510 lb)
18.3 PREPARATION FOR INSTALL
(1) Clean mating surfaces of swing motor unit and upper frame.
Tools: spatula, wash oil
(2) Apply Loctite #515 on entire mounting surface of swing motor unit.
Install the swing motor unit in the reverse order of disassembly, confirming the direction of the swing motor unit.
1) Tighten capscrews (1).
Tightening torque : 95.0kgf·m (690 lbf.ft)
Apply Loctite #262
18.5 PREPARATION FOR DRIVE
(1) Before starting operation, check that gear oil #90 (API grade GL-4) level of swing reduction is sufficient.
Amount of charge : 38.5e (lOgal)
(2) Whens starting operation, operate motor m low idling and at low speed for several minutes, and check it for possible oil leakage and noise.
(3) Confirm proper operations.