Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the for Komatsu PC160-6K, PC180LC-6K, PC180NLC-6K Hydraulic Excavator. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your hydraulic excavator like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Komatsu PC160-6K, PC180LC-6K, PC180NLC-6K Hydraulic Excavator is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
"Shop Manual (EEBM001101).pdf"
669 pages; Komatsu PC160-6K, PC180LC-6K, PC180NLC-6K Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: K30001 and up
"Operation & Maintenance Manual (EEAM008501).pdf"
266 pages; Komatsu PC160-6K, PC180LC-6K, PC180NLC-6K, PC200EN-6K, PC200EL-6K Hydraulic Excavator Operation & Maintenance Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: K30001 and up
STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION - HYDRAULIC PUMP
1. LS VALVE
• The LS valve detects the load and controls the discharge amount.
This valve controls main pump discharge amount a according to differential pressure PLS (=PP- PLS) (the difference between main pump pressure PP and control valve outlet port pressure PLS) (called the LS differential pressure).
• Main pump pressure PP, pressure PLS (called the LS pressure) coming from the control valve output, and pressure PSIG (called the LS selection pressure) from the proportional solenoid valve enter this valve. The relationship between discharge amount a and differential pressure PLS, (the difference between main pump pressure PP and LS pressure PLS) (=PP- PLS) changes as shown in the diagram on the right according to LS selector pressure PSIG.
• When PSIG changes between 0 and 2.94 MPa (0 and 30 kg/cm2), the spool load changes according to this, and the selector point for the pump discharge amount changes at the rated central value between 0.64 and 2.45 MPa (6.5 and 25 kg/cm2).
• When the pump discharge pressure PP (self-pressure) is high, the TVC valve controls the pump so that no more oil than the constant flow (in accordance with the discharge pressure) flows even if the stroke of the control valve becomes larger. In this way it carries out equal horsepower control so that the horsepower absorbed by the pump does not exceed the engine horsepower.
• In other words, if the load during the operation becomes larger and the pump discharge pressure rises, it reduces the discharge amount from the pump; and if the pump discharge pressure drops, it increases the discharge amount from the pump. The relationship between the average of the front and rear pump discharge pressures (PP1 + PP2)/2 and pump discharge amount a is shown on the right, with the current given to the TVC valve solenoid shown as a parameter.
However, in the heavy-duty operation mode, there are cases where it is given the function of sensing the actual speed of the engine, and if the speed drops because of an increase in the load, it reduces the pump discharge amount to allow the speed to recover. In other words, when the load increases and the engine drops below the set value, the command to the TVC valve solenoid from the controller increases according to the drop in the engine speed to reduce the pump swash plate angle.