Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu PC200-6, PC200LC-6, PC200LC-6LE, 210LC-6, PC210LC-6LE, PC220LC-6, PC220LC-6LE, PC250LC-6, PC250LC-6LE Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
"Shop Manual (CEBM001002).pdf"
878 pages; Komatsu PC200LC-6LE, PC210LC-6LE, PC220LC-6LE, PC250LC-6LE Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: A83001 and UP
"Shop Manual (CEBM000102).pdf"
711 pages; Komatsu PC200-6, PC200LC-6, 210LC-6, 220LC-6, 250LC-6 Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: A82001 and UP
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY CONNECTOR REPAIR PROCEDURES
CRIMPING CONTACT TERMINAL (HD30 TYPE)
1. After insulation has been striped from the wire and contact terminal is ready for crimping, raise selector knob on Crimp Tool #HDT48-00 and rotate until arrow is aligned with wire size to be crimped.
2. Loosen locknut, turn adjusting screw in until it stops.
3. Insert contact terminal with barrel up. Turn adjusting screw counterclockwise until contact terminal surface is flush with indenter cover. Tighten locknut.
4. Insert wire into contact terminal. Be sure contact terminal is centered between indicators.
5. Close crimp tool handle until crimp cycle is completed.
6. Release the tool handle and remove the crimped contact terminal.
7. Using the inspection hole in the contact terminal inspect the crimped contact terminal to ensure that all strands are in the crimped barrel.
The tool must be readjusted for each type/size of contact. Use Crimp tool HDT04-08 for size 8 and 4 contacts
INSPECTION OF CONTACT TERMINAL (HD30 TYPE)
1. Grasp contact terminal approximately 25.2mm (1in) behind the crimped barrel.
2. Holding connector with rear grommet facing you.
3. Insert completed contact terminal straight into connector grommet until a positive stop is felt.
4. Once contact terminal is in connector, a slight tug will confirm that the contact terminal is properly locked in place.
5. For unused wire cavities, insert sealing plugs for full environmental sealing.
CONTACT TERMINAL REMOVAL (DT TYPE)
1. Remove the wedge lock using needle nose pliers or a hooked shaped wire.
2. Pull the wedge lock straight out and save for reinstallation.
3. To remove the contact terminal gently pull the wire backwards while at the same time releasing the locking finger by pushing it away from the terminal with a small screwdriver.
4. Hold the rear seal grommet in place and pull the contact terminal out of the connector.