Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu PC650-5, PC650SE-5, PC650LC-5, PC710-5, PC710SE-5 Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
"Shop Manual (SEBM000607).pdf"
734 pages; Komatsu PC650-5, PC650SE-5, PC650LC-5, PC710-5, PC710SE-5 Hydraulic Excavator Shop Manual
SERIAL NUMBER: 20001 and up
ASSEMBLY OF FINAL DRIVE ASSEMBLY
* Clean all parts, and check for dirt or damage. Coat the sliding surfaces of all parts with engine oil before installing.
1. Shaft assembly
1) Using tool C1, install floating seal (33) to shaft (34).
* Remove all grease and oil from the O-ring and O-ring contact surface of the floating seal, and dry before installing.
* After installing the floating seal, coat the sliding surface thinly with engine oil.
2) Install bearing (31 ).
2. Hub assembly
1) Assembly of hub assembly
i) Using tool Cs, press fit outer race (35) to hub (30).
ii) Using tool C1, install floating seal (33) to hub (30).
* For details of the installation procedure, see Step 1-1).
2) Using eyebolts I , install hub assembly (30) to shaft assembly (34).