Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu PW60-3, PW95-1, PW95R-2, PW100-3, PW130ES-6K Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This Komatsu PW60-3, PW95-1, PW95R-2, PW100-3, PW130ES-6K Hydraulic Excavator repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SEAM020B0303 - Hydraulic Excavator PW60-3 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEBM020B0303 - Hydraulic Excavator PW60-3 Shop Manual.pdf
SEBM020D0304 - Hydraulic Excavator PW100-3 Shop Manual.pdf
UEAM000902 - Hydraulic Excavator PW130ES-6K Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEAM000905 - Hydraulic Excavator PW130ES-6K Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEBM001201 - Hydraulic Excavator PW130ES-6K Shop Manual.pdf
WEAM001605 - Hydraulic Excavator PW95R-2 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
WEBM001802 - Hydraulic Excavator PW95R-2 Shop Manual.pdf
WEBMPW9500 - Hydraulic Excavator PW95-1 Shop Manual.pdf
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY GOVERNOR MOTOR
REMOVAL OF GOVERNOR
Disconnect the cable form the negative (-) terminal of the battery.
1. Open engine hood and disconnect governor motor connector.
2. Remove motor rod (1).
3. Remove governor motor assembly (2).
Rotate the shaft of the governor motor and do not stop it suddenly.
INSTALLATION OF GOVERNOR
• Carry out installation in the reverse order to removal.
Adjust the rod. For details, see TESTING AND
ADJUSTING, Testing and adjusting of governor motor lever stroke.
REMOVAL OF ENGINE, MAIN
Disconnect the cable from the negative (-) terminal of the battery.
Lower the work equipment completely to the ground and stop the engine. Then loosen the oil filler cap slowly to release the pressure inside the hydraulic tank.
• Remove the hydraulic tank strainer, and using tool B, stop the oil.
• When not using tool B, remove the drain plug, and drain the oil from the hydraulic tank and inside the system.
Hydraulic tank: Approx. 100 l.
• Drain coolant.
1. Remove pump bottom cover and engine bottom cover.
2. Open engine hood and remove pump top cover.
3. Remove counterweight top cover. Exhaust muffler cover (1), and engine maintenance step (2).
4. Remove clamp (3), then remove exhaust muffler (4) together with bracket (5).