Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu PW170ES-6K Wheeled Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
"Shop Manual (UEBM000801).pdf"
707 pages: Komatsu PW170ES-6K Wheeled Excavator Shop Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: K32001 and UP, K34001 and UP
"Operation & Maintenance Manual (UEAM000502).pdf"
707 pages: Komatsu PW170ES-6K Wheeled Excavator Operation & Maintenance Manual
SERIAL NUMBERS: K34001 and UP
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY - SOLENOID VALVE
REMOVAL OF SOLENOID VALVE ASSEMBLY
Disconnect the cable from the negative (-) terminal of the battery.
1. Remove undercarriage steps
2. Slew machine 90° to give access from below to main C/V area
3. Remove 5 solenoid wiring and 1 Epc wiring connectors
(1) from clips then disconnect + sus pressure connector
Mark the male and female ends of each connector with tags to prevent mistakes when connecting.
4. Disconnect 10 hoses (2).
Fit tags on the hoses.
5. Remove mounting bolts, then remove solenoid valve assembly (4).
• When removing solenoid valve as an individual part
Remove mounting nut (5), then remove solenoid valve (6).
INSTALLATION OF SOLENOID VALVE ASSEMBLY
• Carry out installation in the reverse order to removal.
Mounting nut (5): 4.9±0.98 Nm (0.5±0.1 kgm)
Solenoid valve (6) (individual part): 39.2±9.8 Nm (4±1 kgm)
REMOVAL OF PRESSURE SWITCH VALVE ASSEMBLY
Lower the work equipment completely to the ground and stop the engine. Then loosen the oil filler cap slowly to release the pressure inside the hydraulic tank.
1 Disconnect the cable from the negative (-) terminal of the battery.
Make match marks at the male and female ends of the oil pressure switch connectors.
Before disconnecting any hoses, check the distinguishing tape stuck to the hose, or make match marks.
1. Disconnect 16 oil pressure switch connectors (1).
2. Disconnect PPC hoses (2).
2.5 Remove hoses from additional block.
3. Disconnect control valve hoses (3) (quick joint connection).
3.5 Remove epc valve hose connection.
4. Disconnect hoses from EPC valve/clamshell 50.l valve block.