Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for 1989 Kawasaki KDX200 Motorcycle. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
"'89 KDX200 (KDX200-E1).pdf"
174 pages; Kawasaki KDX200 Motorcycle Service Manual 1989
Quick Reference Guide
Engine Top End
Engine Right Side
Engine Bottom End/Transmission
5-8 ENGINE RIGHT SIDE
• Slide back the clutch lever dust cover.
* If the adjuster at the clutch lever has reached its limit, adjust the cable with the adjusting nut at the upper end of the clutch cable.
• Loosen the knurled locknut at the clutch lever.
• Turn the adjuster in all the way, then tighten the knurled locknut.
• Loosen the locknut at the upper end of the cable, and turn the adjusting nut so that clutch lever has 10 - 20 mm of play.
A. Adjusting Nut B. Locknut
• Tighten the locknut.
• Slide the dust cover back into place.
• After the adjustment is made, start the engine and check that the clutch does not slip and that it releases properly.
• Remove the clutch cable.
• Remove the clutch cover.