Complete workshop repair & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams 1984-1994 for Ferrari Testarossa, 512 TR. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994
MODEL: Testarossa, Testarossa 512 TR
"Testarossa Workshop Manual & Spare Parts Catalogue.pdf"
"Testarossa (509) Wiring Diagrams 1988.pdf"
"Testarossa (459) Wiring Diagrams 1986.pdf"
"512 TR Workshop Manual Vol. 1.pdf"
"512 TR Workshop Manual Vol. 2.pdf"
"Spare Parts Catalogue 512 TR.pdf"
Checking valves and springs When overhauling replace the valves.
- Measure stem wear with a gauge.
- Check the wear on the flat surface at the end of the stem, and on the valve head sealing surface.
Make sure the axes between stem and head, and valve clearance in the guide correspond perfectly.
- Replace the oil seal rings 1(fig. 29) on the intake valves taking care to use a protective cap 2 (fig. 29) supplied with a set of gaskets when assembling so as to prevent the semi-cone groove (on the valve stem) damaging the inner surface of the sealing ring.
Check the spring load with the suitable instrument (fig. 32).
- Compare the spring load data or elastic deformation measured with the instrument with the new spring data indicated in figs. 30 and 31.
- Replace the springs when they are distorted or when the load is reduced by 30 to 50 N (3 to 5 kg) with valve sclosed.