Complete workshop repair & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ferrari 360 Modena/Spider 1992-2005. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
YEAR: 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1988 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005
MODEL: 360 Modena / 360 Spider
"360 Workshop Manual.pdf"
"360 Spider Electrical.pdf"
"360 Modena Technical Updates.pdf"
"360 Modena Spare Parts.pdf"
"360 Modena Gear Box manual.pdf"
"360 Spider Technical Update - Spare Parts.pdf"
"360 Modena ECU error codes.pdf"
Both components consist of a cast light alloy with housing for the wheel support bearing and the seats for the ball joints of the suspension arms and tie-rods for the steering box (stub axle) or the toe-in adjustment.
With each overhaul, ensure that the cast alloy is free of cracks or dents and that the threads are in good condition.
• Follow the procedure described for front wheel bearing replacement, -> F 3.03
in order to remove the stub axle from the front suspension system.
• Follow the procedure described for rear wheel bearing replacement, -> F 3.04
in order to remove the hub-holder from the rear suspension system.
• The toe-in tie-rod ( 1) is fastened on the hub-holder. The fastening screw (2) must be unscrewed in order to remove it.
• Re-assemble the stub axle on the front bearing and on the suspension system -> F 3.03
• Lubricate the fastening screw head and the toe-in tie-rod joint boot with FIAT MR3 grease.
• Insert the balancing ring (3) into the tired fastening screw seat.
• Install the toe-in tie-rod (1) in the hub-holder and tighten the screw (2) to the
• Re-assemble the hub-holder on the rear bearing and on the suspension system -> F 3.04