Complete workshop service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu GD600-1 Series (GD600R-1, GD605R-1, GD650R-1, GD655R-1, GD605A-1, GD655A-1). It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
"Shop Manual (SEBM023BA02).pdf"
Komatsu GD600-1 Series Shop Manual; 764 pages
MACHINE MODEL SERIAL No.
GD600R-1 10002 and up
GD650R-1 20001 and up
GD605R-1 30002 and up
GD655R-1 40001 and up
GD605A-1 50002 and up
GD655A-1 60001 and up
DISMOUNTING SCARIFIER CYLINDER
! Lower scarifier on the ground completely.
1. Temporarily sling scarifier cylinder assembly (1).
2. Remove lock plate and pull out piston rod side connecting pin (2).
3. Start engine and operate lever to fully retract piston rod.
* Stop engine. Pump lever several times to remove residual pressure from piping.
4. Disconnect hoses (3) and (4) from cylinder.
5. Remove lock plate, pull out bottom side connecting pin (5) and remove scarifier cylinder assembly (1).
* Scarifier cylinder assembly: 30kg
MOUNTING SCARIFIER CYLINDER
1. Sling scarifier cylinder assembly (1) to position its bottom side on frame, drive connecting pin (5) to lock.
2. Connect hoses (4) and (3) to cylinder.
* When connecting hoses, use care not to confuse their bottom side ends with head side ends. Install hoses using care to avoid twisting.
3. Start engine to extend piston rod to align pin hole on piston rod with that on arm, drive connecting pin to lock.
* Pump lever to circulate oil into cylinder and feed engine oil to hydraulic tank up to the specified level.