Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Volvo Construction L90F Wheel Loader. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Volvo Construction L90F Wheel Loader service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
10. Connect the cabling to the alternator. Install the alternator's rear cover.
11. Install the lower charge-air pipe.
12. Clamp the coolant hose over the flywheel housing.
13. Check that the 0-rings on the pump (1) and on the connections for the pump are free from damages. Install the pump. Connect the hoses to the pump. Weight, pump: approx. 16 kg (35 lbs)
14. If the machine is equipped with reversible fan: Install the fuel filter.
15. Connect the coolant hose to the oil cooler. Plug in the connector for the oil level/oil temperature sensor (SE2202/2205). Connect the engine heater cable, if one is installed.
16. Plug in connector ED (2). Clamp the hoses for the AC-compressor in the flywheel housing (1).