Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Saturn L100/L200/L300 2001-2005. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
Saturn L100 2001-2002
Saturn L200 2001-2003
Saturn L300 2001-2005
This Saturn L100/L200/L300 2001-2005 manual is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
Crankcase Vent Housing Removal
Fig. 324: Removing & Installing Engine Vent Housing
1. Remove the hoses from the chamber.
2. Remove the chamber bolts.
3. Remove the chamber.
4. Remove the gasket material.
Drive Belt Tensioner Removal
Fig. 325: Using 15 mm Wrench To Rotate Tensioner Pulley
1. Loosen the following before removing the drive belt if removing the front timing belt cover: Loosen the water pump pulley bolts.
Loosen the power steering pump pulley bolts.
2. Use a wrench on the center bolt of the tensioner pulley to rotate it downward.
3. Remove the belt from the tensioner.
4. Remove the belt from the accessory drive pulleys.
Fig. 326: Removing & Installing Drive Belt Tensioner
5. Remove the belt tensioner bolts.
6. Remove the tensioner from the engine.
Fig. 327: Removing & Installing Crankshaft Balancer
1. Remove the crankshaft balancer bolts.
2. Remove the crankshaft balancer.
Timing Belt Cover Removal - Front
Fig. 328: Removing & Installing Front Timing Belt Cover
1. Remove the water pump pulley bolts.
2. Remove the water pump pulley.
3. Remove the power steering pump pulley bolts.
4. Remove the power steering pump pulley.
5. Remove the wire harness channel.
6. Remove the front timing belt cover bolts.
7. Remove the front timing belt cover.
Camshaft Cover Removal
Fig. 329: Identifying Camshaft Cover Seals & O-Rings
1. Remove the camshaft cover bolts.
2. Remove the camshaft cover.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that all 8 sealing O-rings are accounted for. O-rings may stick to camshaft bearing caps. O-rings may fall into the oil return journals in the cylinder head.
3. Remove the camshaft cover seals.
Camshaft Drive Sprocket Removal