Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB045, TB45. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB045, TB45 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB45 Workshop Manual; 208 pages
Takeuchi Compact Excavator TB045 Workshop Manual; 308 pages; WK2-101E2; Serial Number TB045: 1453001 ~
• Before removing the hydraulic hoses, bleed the air from the hydraulic oil tank.
• Install plugs in the openings where hydraulic hoses are removed so that dirt, etc. cannot get in the lines.
Remove the fuel tank
1. Turn the turntable 70 ~ 80°.
2. Drain the oil from the tank through the drain cock on the bottom of the tank.
3. Disconnect the wiring.
4. Disconnect the fuel hose from the tank.
5. Remove the hose and wiring connected to the tank. Remove the back mirror.
6. Suspend the tank with a crane and remove it.
Hydraulic Oil Tank Removal
1. Remove the drain plug on the bottom of the tank and drain out the oil.
2. Disconnect the 5 hydraulic hoses.
3. Suspend the tank with a crane and remove it.