Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for New Holland / Ford Tractors TW-10, TW-20, TW-30. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This New Holland / Ford Tractors TW-10, TW-20, TW-30 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
New Holland / Ford Tractors TW-10, TW-20, TW-30 Service & Repair Manual
598 pages; 42001030 (SE 3734)
5. REAR END OVERHAUL
Rear of Transmission
1. Jack Screw Holes
2. Low Pressure Pump
3. Pump Retaining Screws
4. PTO Shaft
5. Output Shaft Bearing Retainer
6. Secondary Countershaft Bearing Retainer
A. Removal and Disassembly
1. Drain the oil from the transmission case by removing the drain plug from the bottom of the rear axle center-housing.
NOTE: Transmission oil reservoir is common with the rear axle center-housing. Be prepared to drain approximately 17 U.S. gallons (14.161mp. gallons).
2. Separate the rear axle assembly from the transmission as described in Part 9, "COMPONENT REMOVAL".
3. Remove the four bolts (3), Figure 17, retaining the low pressure pump assembly (2) to the secondary counters haft bearing retainer. Remove the low pressure pump assembly and PTO shaft (4) as an assembly by carefully pulling them straight out.
4. Remove the PTO shaft (4), Figure 18, and PTO bearing (3) from the low pressure pump assembly by removing the snap ring (2) and tapping the long end of the shaft to remove the bearing and shaft as an assembly.
5. If necessary, disassemble the low pressure pump by removing the two screws retaining the backing plate. Remove the inner and outer gears from the pump housing.
6. Remove the eleven bolts retaining the secondary countershaft bearing retainer (6), Figure 17. Insert two bolts in the jack screw holes (1) and tighten evenly and alternately to avoid binding of
7. Remove the six retaining bolts from the output shaft bearing retainer (5), Figure 17. Gently and evenly pry the retainer out to avoid binding and possible damage to the shims located behind the
retainer. Remove the retainer shims.