Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for New Holland / Ford T8010, T8020, T8030, T8040 Tractors. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This New Holland / Ford T8010, T8020, T8030, T8040 Tractors service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
New Holland / Ford T8010, T8020, T8030, T8040 Tractors Repair Manual.pdf (230 MB, 1,741 pages)
87389711 (Euro Electrical Schematic).pdf
87518877 (Euro Hydraulic Schematic with Hydraulic Trailer Brakes).pdf
87588603 (Euro Electrical Schematic, P.I.N. Z6RW04001 and after).pdf
87573022 (Operators Manual) (Replaces 87393897).pdf
Flat Time Rate Manual and Fault Code.pdf
Section 21 - Transmission, Drivelines - Chapter 4
SPEED TRANSMISSION WITH CREEP OPTION
1. INPUT SHAFT
2. OUTPUT SHAFT
Remove the mounting bolts from the front bearing support cover.
Use prybars under the two lift areas in the front bearing support cover and loosen the cover.
NOTE: Cover is shown without creep option. Prybars must be in same lift areas for covers with or without creep option.
Remove any remaining seal material from the bolt hole threads. Install two bolts in the bearing support cover at the 1 and 7 o’clock position (front view
shown). Tighten bolts only finger-tight.
NOTE: Use Steps 4 through 6 for transmission equipped with the creep option. Use Steps 8 through 11 for transmissions without the creep option.
Make support blocks as follows:
1. Use suitable material to make two support blocks that will hold at least 400 lb (181 kg).
2. One block must be 14 inch H x 10 inch L x 2-3/4 inch W.
3. The other block must be 14 inch H x 4-1/2 inch L x 2-1/4 W.
Countershaft, Input Shaft, And Output Shaft Removal For Transmissions With Creep Option
Remove housing as follows:
1. Connect a chain to the rear of the speed housing (shown with cab mounting bracket attached).
2. Use a suitable hoist to remove the housing from the engine stand.
3. Raise the housing up enough to put the support blocks in position under the bearing support cover as shown above.
4. Slowly lower the transmission housing until the bearing support cover is fully seated on the support blocks.
NOTE: Be sure the blocks are in the correct position on the support cover.
5. Reach under the housing and remove the two remaining support cover retaining bolts that were tightened only finger tight.
Slowly raise the transmission housing leaving the bearing support cover and three shaft assemblies on
the support blocks.
Remove the mounting bolts from the three bearing cages. Remove the bearing cages and shims.
NOTE: Keep the shims together with the bearing cage as the cages are removed.