Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Bobcat 1213 Loader. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
6570063 (6-85) - 1213 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
6570156 (6-85) - 1213 Service Manual.pdf
5–3 PIVOT PIN AND BUSHING
REPLACEMENT (Fig. 5–3)
1. Remove the pivot pin thru bolts.
2. Connect the hoist and lift the rear of the lift arms until it is clear of the
3. Remove the bushings with a driver tool.
4. Use a bushing driver and install new bushings.
NOTE: Make sure that when the new bushings are installed that the grease hole in the bushing and the hole in the lift arm is in correct alignment.
5. Lower the lift arms into place and install new pivot pins. Fasten with thru bolts.
5–4 BOB–TACH REMOVAL (Fig. 5–3)
1. Tilt the Bob–Tach forward until it is flat on the ground.
2. Stop the engine and engage the tilt pedal to release the hydraulic pressure on the system.
3. Remove the tilt cylinder pivot pins (rod end).
4. Remove the Bob–Tach lower pivot pin.
5. Remove the Bob–Tach.
6. Reverse the above steps to install…