Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for 2012 Ford Edge, 2012 Lincoln MKX. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This 2012 Ford Edge, 2012 Lincoln MKX. service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· J6J - Lincoln MKX, FWD , Premium
· J8J - Lincoln MKX, AWD , Premium
· K3A - Ford Edge, Front Wheel Drive (FWD), Sport
· K3G - Ford Edge, FWD , SE
· K3J - Ford Edge, FWD , SEL
· K3K - Ford Edge, FWD , Limited
· K4A - Ford Edge, All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Sport
· K4G - Ford Edge, AWD , SE
· K4J - Ford Edge, AWD , SEL
· K4K - Ford Edge, AWD , Limited
· 9 - 2.0L, GTDI , 4-cylinder
· C - 3.5L, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, V-6
· K - 3.7L, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, V-6
2012 Edge, MKX
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
For component information, refer to Mechanical Components and Functions in this section.
Line pressure hydraulic circuits:
· Line pressure from the pump is supplied to the main pressure regulator valve, low reverse/456 regulator valve, manual valve, solenoid regulator valve and control pressure regulator.
· Line pressure is controlled by the position of the main pressure regulator valve.
The position of the main pressure regulator valve is controlled by varying pressure from the LPC solenoid through the VBS LINE circuit.