Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for 2010 Ford Edge, 2010 Lincoln MKX. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This 2010 Ford Edge, 2010 Lincoln MKX. service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· K3G - Ford Edge, Front Wheel Drive (FWD), SE
· K3J - Ford Edge, FWD , SEL
· K3K - Ford Edge, FWD , SEL Plus
· K4A - Ford Edge, All-Wheel Drive (AWD), ST
· K4G - Ford Edge, AWD , SE
· K4J - Ford Edge, AWD , SEL
· K4K - Ford Edge, AWD , SEL Plus
· U6J - Lincoln MKX, FWD , Premium
· U8J - Lincoln MKX, AWD , Premium
· C - 3.5L, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, V-6
2010 Edge, MKX
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Line pressure hydraulic circuits:
· Line pressure from the pump is supplied to the manual valve.
· Line pressure is regulated by the pressure regulator valve.
· The pressure regulator valve is controlled by varying pressure from the LPC solenoid through the LPC circuit.
Torque converter circuits:
· Regulated line pressure from the pressure regulator valve is directed to the TCC control valve through the CONV FD hydraulic circuit.
· When the TCC is released, CONV FD pressure is directed to the TCC RELEASE circuit by the TCC control valve. Pressure from the TCC RELEASE circuit releases the TCC.
Transmission fluid from the TCC RELEASE returns to the TCC control valve through the TCC APPLY circuit.
· Cooler and lubrication hydraulic circuits:
· The TCC control valve directs transmission fluid from the TCC APPLY circuit (return circuit from the torque converter when the TCC is released) to the COOLER FEED circuit.
In the COOLER FEED circuit, transmission fluid flows through the transmission fluid cooler or the thermal bypass valve to the LUBE circuit.