Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator 2011. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator 2011 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· J2H - Navigator, Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
· J2J - Navigator, Four-Wheel Drive (4WD)
· J3H - Navigator L, RWD
· J3J - Navigator L, 4WD
· K1F - Expedition EL, RWD , XLT MAX
· K1G - Expedition EL, , XLT MAX
· K1H - Expedition EL, RWD , Eddie Bauer MAX
· K1J - Expedition EL, 4WD , Eddie Bauer MAX
· K1K - Expedition EL, RWD , Limited MAX
· K2A - Expedition EL, 4WD , Limited MAX
· U1F - Expedition, RWD , XLT
· U1G - Expedition, 4WD , XLT
· U1H - Expedition, RWD , Eddie Bauer
· U1J - Expedition, 4WD , Eddie Bauer
· U1K - Expedition, RWD , Limited
· U2A - Expedition, 4WD , Limited
· 5 - 5.4L, SOHC, electronic fuel injection, 3V, V8, Flexible Fuel Vehicle (FFV)
2011 Expedition, Navigator
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
SECTION 303-00: Engine System - General Information
SECTION 303-01: Engine - 5.4L (3V)
SECTION 303-03: Engine Cooling
SECTION 303-04: Fuel Charging and Controls - 5.4L (3V)
SECTION 303-05: Accessory Drive
SECTION 303-06: Starting System
SECTION 303-07: Engine Ignition - 5.4L (3V)
SECTION 303-08: Engine Emission Control
SECTION 303-12: Intake Air Distribution and Filtering
SECTION 303-13: Evaporative Emissions
SECTION 303-14: Electronic Engine Controls
Inspection and Verification
1. Road test.
· If any suspension alignment or ride height concerns are present, GO to Symptom Chart - Suspension System .
· Verify the customer concern by carrying out a road test on a smooth road. If any vibrations are present, refer to GO to Symptom Chart - NVH.
2. Inspect tires.
· Check the tire pressure with all normal loads in the vehicle and with the tires cold. Refer to the Vehicle Certification (VC) label.¨
· Verify that all tires are sized to specification. Refer to Section 204-04 .
· Inspect the tires for incorrect wear and damage. Refer to Section 204-04 .
3. Inspect chassis and underbody.
· Remove any excessive accumulation of mud, dirt or road deposits from the chassis and underbody.
4. Inspect for aftermarket equipment.
· Check for aftermarket changes to the steering, suspension, wheel and tire components (such as competition, heavy duty, etc.). The specifications shown in this manual do not apply to vehicles equipped with aftermarket equipment.