Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator 2007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator 2007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· K15 — Expedition EL, 4x2, XLT
· K16 — Expedition EL, 4x4, XLT
· K17 — Expedition EL, 4x2, Eddie Bauer
· K18 — Expedition EL, 4x4, Eddie Bauer
· K19 — Expedition EL, 4x2, Limited
· K20 — Expedition EL, 4x4, Limited
· U15 — Expedition, 4x2, XLT
· U16 — Expedition, 4x4, XLT
· U17 — Expedition, 4x2, Eddie Bauer
· U18 — Expedition, 4x4, Eddie Bauer
· U19 — Expedition, 4x2, Limited
· U20 — Expedition, 4x4, Limited
· U27 — Navigator, 4x2
· U28 — Navigator, 4x4
5 — 5.4L, SOHC, EFI, 3V, V-8, gas
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Brake Disc Shield
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the brake disc. For additional information, refer to Brake Disc in this section.
2. Remove the brake disc shield screws.
· To install, tighten to 17 Nm (13 lb-ft).
3. Remove the brake disc shield.
4. To install, reverse the removal procedure.