Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer 2010. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer 2010 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· U2D - Explorer Sport Trac, All-Wheel Drive (AWD), Limited
· U3B - Explorer Sport Trac, Rear Wheel Drive (RWD), XLT
· U3D - Explorer Sport Trac, RWD , Limited
· N3H - Mountaineer, RWD , Luxury
· N3J - Mountaineer, RWD , Premier
· N4H - Mountaineer, AWD , Luxury
· N4J - Mountaineer, AWD , Premier
· U5B - Explorer Sport Trac, Four-Wheel Drive (4WD), XLT
· U5D - Explorer Sport Trac, 4WD , Limited
· U6D - Explorer, RWD , XLT
· U6E - Explorer, RWD , Eddie Bauer
· U6F - Explorer, RWD , Limited
· U7D - Explorer, 4WD , XLT
· U7E - Explorer, 4WD , Eddie Bauer
· U7F - Explorer, 4WD , Limited
· U8D - Explorer, AWD , XLT
· U8E - Explorer, AWD , Eddie Bauer
· U8F - Explorer, AWD , Limited
· E - 4.0L, SOHC, V6, electronic fuel injection (Cologne)
· 8 - 4.6L, 3-valve, V8, electronic fuel injection
2010 Explorer, Mountaineer, Explorer Sport Trac
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
result in further main control or transmission damage.
After cleaning the main control valve body, carry out the following:
· Inspect all valve and plug bores for scoring or burrs.
· Check all fluid passages for obstructions.
· Inspect all valves and plugs for burrs.
· Inspect all mating surfaces for burrs or distortion.
· Inspect all springs for distortion.
· Check all valves and plugs for free movement in their respective bores.
· Valves and plugs, when dry, must fall from their own weight into their respective bores.
· Roll the manual valve on a flat surface to check for a bent condition.
3. Assemble the main control valve body.
4. Install the main control valve body check balls.
NOTE: Use a new valve body separator plate for main control valve body installation.
Using the Valve Body Aligners, install a new main control valve body separator plate.
· Tighten to 7 Nm (62 lb-in).