Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer 2007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Explorer, Explorer Sport Trac, Mercury Mountaineer 2007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· U31 — Explorer Sport Trac, rear wheel drive (RWD), XLT
· U33 — Explorer Sport Trac, RWD, Limited
· U51 — Explorer Sport Trac, four wheel drive (4WD), XLT
· U53 — Explorer Sport Trac, 4WD, Limited
· U63 — Explorer, RWD, XLT
· U64 — Explorer, RWD, Eddie Bauer
· U65 — Explorer, RWD, Limited
· U73 — Explorer, 4WD, XLT
· U74 — Explorer, 4WD, Eddie Bauer
· U75 — Explorer, 4WD, Limited
· U37 — Mountaineer, RWD, Luxury
· U38 — Mountaineer, RWD, Premier
· U47 — Mountaineer, all wheel drive (AWD), Luxury
· U48 — Mountaineer, AWD, Premier
· E — 4.0L, SOHC, V6, EFI (Cologne)
· 8 — 4.6L, 3-valve, V8, EFI
· K — 4.0L, SOHC, V6, EFI
2007 Explorer/Mountaineer/Explorer Sport Trac
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Transmission Description Printable View (105 KB)
NOTE: Use this section of the workshop manual for the 6R60 6-speed transmission only. Do not substitute with other procedures regardless of similarities.
This transmission has an internal thermal bypass valve contained within the case. The thermal bypass valve will not allow the use of any type of transmission fluid exchange machine to be used on this transmission.
This transmission uses planetary gears with hydraulic electronic controls. The transmission control module (TCM) and the main control valve body units form a composite element that is installed as a single unit inside the automatic transmission.
This transmission has:
· six forward speeds.
· torque converter with an integral converter clutch.
· electronic shift and pressure controls.
· single planetary gear set.
· double planetary gear set.
· two fixed multi-disc clutches.
· three multi-plate clutches.