Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Freestyle, Five-Hundred, Mercury Montego 2007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Freestyle, Five-Hundred, Mercury Montego 2007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M40 — Mercury Montego, front wheel drive (FWD), Luxury
· M42 — Mercury Montego, FWD, Premier
· M43 — Mercury Montego, all wheel drive (AWD), Premier
· P24 — Ford Five Hundred, FWD, SEL
· P25 — Ford Five Hundred, FWD, Limited
· P27 — Ford Five Hundred, AWD, SEL
· P28 — Ford Five Hundred, AWD, Limited
· 1 — 3.0L, DOHC, 4V, EFI, V6
2007 Freestyle/Five Hundred/Montego
A B C D E F
G H I J K L
M N O P Q R
S T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Crankshaft End Play
Dial Indicator Gauge with Holding Fixture 100-002 (TOOL-4201-C) or equivalent
1. Measure the crankshaft end play. Use a Dial Indicator Gauge with Holding Fixture to measure crankshaft end play.
2. Position the crankshaft to the rear of the cylinder block.
3. Zero the indicator.
Move the crankshaft to the front of the cylinder block. Note and record the crankshaft end play.
If crankshaft end play exceeds specifications, install a new crankshaft thrust washer or crankshaft thrust main bearing. Refer to the appropriate section in Group 303 for the procedure.