Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ, MKZ-Hybrid 2012. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ, MKZ-Hybrid 2012 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· L2G - Lincoln, Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
· L2J - Lincoln, All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
· L2L - Lincoln, Hybrid FWD
· P0C - Ford, SEL, AWD
· P0D - Ford, Sport, AWD
· P0G - Ford, S, FWD
· P0H - Ford, SE, FWD
· P0J - Ford, SEL, FWD
· P0L - Ford, Hybrid SEL, FWD
· 3 - ATK-CVC, 2.5L, 4-valve Gas/Electric (Hybrid)
· A - 2.5L, Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC), 4-cylinder, Duratec
· C - 3.5L, DOHC , V6
· G - 3.0L, Overhead Camshaft (OHC), V6, Duratec
2012 Fusion, MKZ, Fusion Hybrid, MKZ Hybrid
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02 .
2. Remove the Air Cleaner (ACL) assembly. For additional information, refer to Section 303-12A or Section 303-12B .
3. Remove the screws and the underbody cover.
4. Remove the transmission fluid drain plug and allow the transmission fluid to drain.
5. Install the transmission fluid drain plug.
· Tighten to 12 Nm (106 lb-in).
6. Disconnect the transaxle electrical connector.
7. Connect the transaxle electrical wiring harness retainers to the main control cover stud bolts.