Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for 2011 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ, MKZ Hybrid, Mercury Milan, Milan Hybrid. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This 2011 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Lincoln MKZ, MKZ Hybrid, Mercury Milan, Milan Hybrid service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· L2G - Lincoln, Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
· L2J - Lincoln, All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
· L2L - Lincoln, Hybrid FWD
· M0C - Mercury, Premier AWD
· M0H - Mercury, FWD
· M0J - Mercury, Premier, FWD
· M0L - Mercury, Hybrid, FWD
· P0C - Ford, SEL, AWD
· P0D - Ford, Sport, AWD
· P0G - Ford, S, FWD
· P0H - Ford, SE, FWD
· P0J - Ford, SEL, FWD
· P0K - Ford, SE Sport, FWD
· P0L - Ford, Hybrid SEL, FWD
· 3 - ATK-CVC, 2.5L, 4-valve Gas/Electric (Hybrid)
· A - 2.5L, Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC), 4-cylinder, Duratec
· C - 3.5L, DOHC , V6
· G - 3.0L, Overhead Camshaft (OHC), V6, Duratec
2011 Fusion, Milan, MKZ, Fusion Hybrid, Milan Hybrid, MKZ Hybrid
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02.
2. Remove the engine. For additional information, refer to Engine in this section.
3. Remove the 6 bolts and the flywheel.
NOTE: Special bolts are used for installation. Do not use standard bolts.
1. Install the flywheel and tighten the bolts in the sequence shown in the following 3 stages:
· Stage 1: Tighten to 50 Nm (37 lb-ft).
· Stage 2: Tighten to 80 Nm (59 lb-ft).
· Stage 3: Tighten to 112 Nm (83 lb-ft).
2. Install the engine. For additional information, refer to Engine in this section.