Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, Mercury Milan 2008. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, Mercury Milan 2008 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M01 -- Mercury, all wheel drive (AWD)
· M02 -- Mercury, Premier, AWD
· M07 -- Mercury, Luxury, front wheel drive (FWD)
· M08 -- Mercury, Premier, FWD
· M26 -- Lincoln, Premier, FWD
· M28 -- Lincoln, AWD
· P01 -- Ford, SE, AWD
· P02 -- Ford, SEL, AWD
· P06 -- Ford, S, FWD
· P07 -- Ford, SE, FWD
· P08 -- Ford, SEL, FWD
· 1 -- 3.0L, DOHC, EFI, V-6 -- Ford, Mercury
· T -- 3.5L, DOHC, EFI, 4-valve, V-6 -- Lincoln
· Z -- 2.3L, 4-valve, DOHC, EFI, 4-cylinder -- Ford, Mercury
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
1. Install a new diamond washer.
NOTE: Do not install the crankshaft pulley bolt at this time.
NOTE: Apply clean engine oil on the seal area before installing.
Position the crankshaft pulley onto the crankshaft with the hole in the pulley at the 6 o'clock position.
NOTICE: Only hand-tighten the 6 mm bolt or damage to the front cover can occur.
NOTE: This step will correctly align the crankshaft pulley to the crankshaft.
Install a standard 6 mm x 18 mm bolt through the crankshaft pulley and thread it into the front cover.
NOTICE: The crankshaft must remain in the Top Dead Center (TDC) position during installation of the pulley bolt or damage to the engine can occur. Therefore, the crankshaft pulley must be held in place with the Crankshaft Damper Holding Tool and the bolt should be installed using hand tools only.
NOTE: Do not reuse the crankshaft pulley bolt.
· Install a new crankshaft pulley bolt. Using the Crankshaft Damper Holding Tool to hold the crankshaft pulley in place, tighten the crankshaft pulley bolt in 2 stages:
· Stage 1: Tighten to 100 Nm (74 lb-ft).
· Stage 2: Tighten an additional 90 degrees (1/4 turn).