Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Low Cab Truck 2007. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Low Cab Forward 2007 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· L45 — Low Cab Forward, 450 series, dual rear wheels
· L55 — Low Cab Forward, 550 series, dual rear wheels
· Z — 4.5L, International, V6, diesel
2007 Low Cab Forward
A B C D E F
G H I J L M
N O P Q R S
T U V W
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Fuel Tank Filler Pipe — Aft of Axle
Removal and Installation
WARNING: Do not smoke or carry lighted tobacco or open flame of any type when working on or near any fuel-related component. Highly flammable mixtures are always present and may be ignited.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in personal injury.
WARNING: Fuel in the fuel system remains under high pressure even when the engine is not running. Before repairing or disconnecting any of the fuel system components, the fuel system pressure must be relieved to prevent accidental spraying of fuel, causing personal injury or a fire hazard.
1. With the vehicle in NEUTRAL, position it on a hoist. For additional information, refer to Section 100-02.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable. For additional information, refer to Section 414-01.
3. Drain the fuel tank until the fuel level is at or below half. For additional information, refer to Section 310-00 .
4. Release the clamps and disconnect the fuel tank filler pipe and fuel tank filler pipe vent hose.
5. Remove the fuel tank filler cap.
6. Remove the 3 fuel tank filler pipe upper retaining screws.
· To install, tighten to 3 Nm (27 lb-in).
7. Remove the fuel tank filler pipe and fuel tank filler pipe vent hose assembly.
8. To install, reverse the removal procedure.