Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Ranger 2008. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Ranger 2008 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· R10 -- Rear wheel drive (RWD), Regular cab
· R11 -- Four wheel drive (4WD), Regular cab
· R14 -- RWD, SuperCab (2-door)
· R15 -- 4WD, SuperCab (2-door)
· R44 -- RWD, SuperCab (4-door)
· R45 -- 4WD, SuperCab (4-door)
· D -- 2.3L, EFI, 4-cylinder, gas
· E -- 4.0L, EFI, SOHC, V6, gas
· U -- 3.0L, EFI, OHV, V6, gas
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve -- 3.0L
Removal and Installation
1. Detach the EGR valve vacuum connector.
Detach the exhaust manifold-to-EGR valve tube fitting.
· To install, tighten to 50 Nm (37 lb-ft).
2. Remove the bolts, the EGR valve and the gasket.
· Discard the gasket.
· To install, tighten to 25 Nm (18 lb-ft).
3. NOTE: The EGR valve sealing surfaces are soft metals.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
· Carefully clean the EGR valve sealing surfaces.
· Install a new EGR valve gasket.