Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor 8600 Series Tractors (Models 8650, 8660, 8670, 8680, 8690). It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor 8600 Series Tractors service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
AGCO/Massey-Ferguson Tractor 8600 Series Tractors (Models 8650/8660/8670/8680/8690) Workshop Service Manual
4315972M4 - AGCO/Massey-Ferguson 8600 Series Tractors (Models 8650-8660-8670-8680-8690) Operator Instruction Book.pdf
A.1 Forward speed display.
This calibration allows improved precision of forward speed depending on:
- the different tyre sizes available
- radar (if fitted)
1. Mark out a 100 m (depending on the unit of measurement selected) on a firm surface.
2. Start up the tractor, then press and hold the display selector switch (A) for 15 seconds.
NOTE: The daily hourmeter resets to 0 after 5 seconds.
3. "CAL" should appear on the screen (Fig. 1).
4. Drive the tractor forwards at normal working speed.
5. Press the display selector switch when crossing the starting line of the 100 m course.