Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for John Deere 6600, Sidehill 6600 and 7700 Combines. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
John Deere 6600, Sidehill 6600 and 7700 Combines service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
TM1021 - John Deere 6600, Sidehill 6600 and 7700 Combines Technical Manual
1,564 pages, bookmarked, Searchable, Printable, high quality PDF
Model JDM Roosa-Master Pump
Fast Idle Adjustment
1, Bring engine to operating temperature.
2. Move the throttle lever on console to the fast idle position.
3. Adjust the swivel until the fast idle stop screw on the injection pump arm contacts the stop with no override on the spring.
4. Adjust the swivel an additional1-1 /2 turns to give about 1 /8-inch override on the injection pump arm spring.
5. These adjustments set the engine at fast idle speed.
Slow Idle Adjustment
1. Bring engine to operating temperature.
2. Move throttle lever on console to the slow idle position.
3. Adjust slow idle stop screw until head contacts lever, then back off stop screw 2-1/2 turns and tighten jam nut. This adjustment will give about 1/4-inch override on the injection pump arm spring.
4. This adjustment sets the engine at 1200 rpm slow idle speed.