Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Dodge Viper 1992-2016. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Dodge Viper 1992-2016 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2014 CLUTCH Clutch System - Viper
BEARING, CLUTCH RELEASE
Fig. 12: Telescoping Slave Cylinder
NOTE: The release bearing and slave cylinder (1) are serviced as an assembly only.
1. Raise the vehicle on a suitable hoist.
Fig. 13: Clutch Hydraulic Line Coupling, Cap-Plug, Slave Cylinder Tube & Clip,
2. Release the spring clip holding the hydraulic line coupler the slave cylinder.
3. Disconnect the hydraulic line coupler from the slave cylinder.
4. Remove the transmission from the vehicle.
Fig. 14: Telescoping Slave Cylinder
5. Remove the bolts holding the slave cylinder (1) to the transmission.
6. Separate the slave cylinder (1) from the input shaft.
Fig. 15: Telescoping Slave Cylinder
1. Position the release bearing slave cylinder (1) onto the input shaft.
2. Install the bolts to hold the slave cylinder (1) into the transmission. Refer to SPECIFICATIONS.
3. Install the transmission.
4. Connect the hydraulic line to the slave cylinder (1).
5. Bleed the system if necessary.
CYLINDER, CLUTCH MASTER
1. Disconnect the battery negative cable. Refer to CABLES, BATTERY, REMOVAL .
2. Remove the screws holding the left lower closure panel to the instrument panel and disconnect wire harness connectors.
3. Release the lock securing the wire connector to the clutch pedal position switch.
4. Disengage the wire connector from the clutch pedal position switch.