Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Honda Ridgeline 2006-2014. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your vehicle like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Honda Ridgeline 2006-2014 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
2009-12 ENGINE Intake Manifold and Exhaust System - Ridgeline
INTAKE MANIFOLD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Fig. 1: Exploded View Of Intake Manifold With Torque Specifications
1. Remove the engine cover.
Fig. 2: Identifying Engine Cover
2. Remove the breather pipe (A), then remove the air intake duct (B).
Fig. 3: Identifying Breather Pipe And Air Intake Duct
3. Disconnect the engine wire harness connectors from the intake manifold.
Throttle actuator connector
MAP sensor connector
EVAP canister purge valve connector
IMT valve actuator connector
4. Disconnect the PCV hose (A), the brake booster vacuum hose (B), and the EVAP canister purge hose (C).
Fig. 4: Identifying Positive Crankcase Ventilation Hose, Brake Booster Vacuum Hose And
Evaporative Emission Canister Purge Hose
5. Disconnect the water bypass hoses (A), then plug the water bypass hoses.
Fig. 5: Identifying Water Bypass Hoses
6. Remove the upper cover mounting bolts and nuts sequentially, in three steps, then remove the upper cover.
Fig. 6: Identifying Upper Cover Mounting Bolts And Nuts
7. Remove the intake manifold mounting bolts and nuts sequentially in three steps, then remove the intake manifold and the spacer.
Fig. 7: Identifying Intake Manifold Mounting Bolts And Nuts
1. Put a new gasket and the spacer on the injector base.
2. Install the intake manifold. Tighten the bolts and nuts sequentially in three steps. Always use a new intake manifold gasket.
Specified Torque 8 x 1.25 mm: 22 N.m (2.2 kgf.m, 16 lbf.ft)
Fig. 8: Identifying Intake Manifold Bolts Tightening Sequence
3. Install the upper cover. Tighten the bolts and nuts sequentially in three steps. Always use a new gasket.