Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu PC290LC-6K, PC290NLC-6K, PC290LC-7, PC290NLC-7, PC290LC-8, PC290NLC-8, PC290LC-10, PC290LC-11 Hydraulic Excavator. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This Komatsu PC290LC-6K, PC290NLC-6K, PC290LC-7, PC290NLC-7, PC290LC-8, PC290NLC-8, PC290LC-10, PC290LC-11 Hydraulic Excavator repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
SEN05644-02 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-10 Shop Manual.pdf
EEAM010300 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-6K, PC290NLC-6K Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEN06507-01 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-11 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM025103 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-10 Shop Manual.pdf
TEN00523-02 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-10 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEAM001603 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-7K, PC290NLC-7K Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEAM004000 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-6K, PC290NLC-6K Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEN00001-01 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-8, PC290NLC-8 Shop Manual.pdf
EEBM001902 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-6K, PC290NLC-6K Shop Manual.pdf
CEAM025303 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-10 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
UEBM001600 - Hydraulic Excavator PC290LC-7, PC290NLC-7 Shop Manual.pdf
50 DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY - REMOVE AND INSTALL AdBlue/DEF TANK SENSOR FLANGE ASSEMBLY
METHOD FOR REMOVING AdBlue/DEF TANK SENSOR FLANGE ASSEMBLY
1. Remove mounting bolts (1) (3 pieces), and remove AdBlue/DEF tank bottom cover (2).
Draining of AdBlue/DEF
2. Open AdBlue/DEF tank filler port cover (3).
3. Disconnect breather hose (4), and connect tool B.
NOTICE: Close cap (5) securely so that no air enters
4. Loosen drain plug (6), and drain AdBlue/DEF.
- AdBlue/DEF tank: 39 ℓ
NOTICE: When handling AdBlue/DEF, be sure to use tool A.
5. Prepare a container under AdBlue/DEF tank.
6. Adjust the flow rate of AdBlue by using the valve of tool C, and drain it.
REMARK: For a while after tool C is closed, the flow gradually decreases, then replace the container with an empty one by 20 ℓ.
7. After draining is completed, close drain plug (6).
8. Remove undercover (33).
9. Drain the coolant from drain valve (34).
- Radiator: 36 ℓ
AdBlue/DEF tank filler port cover
10. Remove mounting bolts (7) (4 pieces).
REMARK: Bolts on the left side of the machine are provided outside of the cover, and right side bolts are inside.
11. Sling AdBlue/DEF tank filler port cover (8), and remove it.
Remove cap (a) on the top of AdBlue/DEF tank filler port cover (8), and install lifting tool to it.
- AdBlue/DEF tank filler port cover: 15 kg
12. Remove mounting bolts (9) (4 pieces), and remove fuel tank front cover (10).
13. Remove mounting bolts (11) (3 pieces).
14. Remove cover (12).
15. Remove mounting bolt (13).
16. Remove breather (14).
17. Disconnect the following connectors.
• Connector K10 (15)
• Connector P63 (16)
• Connector MB06A (17)
• Connector MB04 (18)
18. Remove clamp (19).
19. Disconnect clips (20) (7 places).
20. Disconnect the following hoses.
Hose (21): Air bleeding
Hose (22): AdBlue/DEF suction hose
Hose (23): Heater IN
Hose (24): Heater OUT
Hose (25): AdBlue/DEF return hose
NOTICE: Disconnect AdBlue/DEF hose (22) and (25) while pinching both edges of clip (26).
AdBlue/DEF tank sensor
21. Remove mounting bolts (27) (12 pieces).
22. Remove AdBlue/DEF tank sensor (28).