Complete digital official shop manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10, PC490LC-11. Diagnostic and repair procedures are covered in great detail to repair, maintain, rebuild, refurbish or restore your PC490LC-11 like a professional mechanic in local service/repair workshop. This cost-effective quality manual is 100% complete and intact as should be without any missing pages. It is the same factory shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional to save your precious time.
This manual for Komatsu Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10, PC490LC-11 is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. It is in the cross-platform PDF document format so that it works like a charm on all kinds of devices. You do not need to be skilled with a computer to use the manual.
CEAM025504 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEBM028301 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-11 Shop Manual.pdf
GEN00109-02 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10 Field Assembly Instruction.pdf
GEN00126-01 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-11 Field Assembly Instruction.pdf
SEN05622-02 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN06494-03 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-11 Shop Manual.pdf
TEN00520-02 - Hydraulic Excavator PC490LC-10 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
50 DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY - REMOVE AND INSTALL INJECTOR ASSEMBLY
METHOD FOR REMOVING INJECTOR ASSEMBLY
1. Remove engine hood assembly (1). For details, see “REMOVE AND INSTALL ENGINE HOOD ASSEMBLY”.
2. Remove guards (3) and (4).
3. Disconnect connector S50 (8).
4. Remove fuel feed pump switch (10) together with bracket (9) as a unit.
5. Remove the clamp of wiring harness (11).
6. Remove guard (12).
7. Remove KCCV assembly (12a). For details, see “REMOVE AND INSTALL KCCV ASSEMBLY”.
8. Remove hose (14) from air intake connector (13).
9. Remove hose (15) and tube (16).
10. Remove cover (17) and plate (17a).
11. Remove NOX sensor (17b).
12. Remove plate (21).
13. Disconnect connectors VGT-REV (18), SVGT (19), DOSER (20), and PAMB (20a).
Wash off dirt and dust attached on the parts near connectors, and remove them completely to prevent them from entering connectors.
14. Remove fuel spray prevention cap (21a), and remove tube (21b).
15. Disconnect connectors SOV2 (22), SOV1 (23), and PDOSER (24).
16. Disconnect tube (25a), (25), (26), (27), (28), (29), and (30).
17. Remove fuel filter (31) together with head (32).
18. Remove bracket (33).
KDPF and SCR assembly
19. Remove KDPF and SCR assembly (33a). For details, see “REMOVE AND INSTALL KDPF, SCR ASSEMBLY”.
20. Remove EGR valve mounting bolt (34a) and plate mounting bolt (34b).