Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Komatsu Wheel Loader WA350-1, WA380-1, WA380-1LC, WA380-3, WA380-3MC, WA380-5, WA380-5H, WA380-5L, WA380-6, WA380Z-6, WA380-7. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This Komatsu Wheel Loader WA350-1, WA380-1, WA380-1LC, WA380-3, WA380-3MC, WA380-5, WA380-5H, WA380-5L, WA380-6, WA380Z-6, WA380-7 repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
CEAM003600 - Wheel Loader WA380-3 avance plus Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM009301 - Wheel Loader GALEO WA380-5L Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM017204 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM023202 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAM025804 - Wheel Loader WA380-7 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEAMW23090 - Wheel Loader WA380-3 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
CEBM003402 - Wheel Loader WA380-3MC Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM009703 - Wheel Loader WA380-5L Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM017402 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM017403 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM022703 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBM025604 - Wheel Loader WA380-7 Shop Manual.pdf
CEBMW23030 - Wheel Loader WA380-1LC Shop Manual.pdf
CEBMW23091 - Wheel Loader WA380-3 Shop Manual.pdf
GEN00114-00 - Wheel Loader WA380-7 Field Assembly Instruction.pdf
GSBM006102 - Cargadora Avance WA380-3 Manual de Taller.pdf
SEAM005801 - Wheel Loader WA380-3 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEAM04230103 - Wheel Loader WA350-1, WA400-1, WA450-1 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEAMU423KD10 - Wheel Loader WA380-1LC Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEAMU4230101 - Wheel Loader WA380-1 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEAMU4230104 - Wheel Loader WA380-1, WA420-1 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEAMU4230106 - Wheel Loader WA380-1, WA420-1 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
SEBM006104 - Wheel Loader WA380-3 Loader avance Shop Manual.pdf
SEBM024711 - Wheel Loader WA380-5 Shop Manual.pdf
SEBM04230107 - Wheel Loader WA350-1 Shop Manual.pdf
SEBMU4230106 - Wheel Loader WA380-1 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN00769-03 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN05650-03 - Wheel Loader WA380-7 Shop Manual.pdf
SEN06411-00 - Wheel Loader WA380-6, WA380Z-6 Shop Manual.pdf
TEN00089-03 - Wheel Loader WA380-5 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TEN00127-07 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TEN00490-02 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
TEN00534-05 - Wheel Loader WA380-7 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
VEAM440100 - Wheel Loader WA380-6H Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
VEAM920100 - Wheel Loader WA380-5H Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf
VEBM440101 - Wheel Loader WA380-6 Shop Manual.pdf
VEBM920100 - Wheel Loader WA380-5H Shop Manual.pdf
DISASSEMBLY AND ASSEMBLY CONNECTOR REPAIR PROCEDURES
Contact Terminal Removal (HD30 Type)
1. Obtain the correct removal tool according to the wire size used in the connector.
2. With the rear insert part of the connector facing you, snap the removal tool over the wire of the contact terminal you will be removing.
Using a removal tool that is too large or too small will hinder wire removal and may damage the connector or removal tool. Always use the correct removal tool size for the wire gauge you are servicing.
3. In a straight line, carefully slide the removal tool along the wire and into the grommet until a contact resistance is felt.
Do not pull on the wire or twist the tool when inserting removal tool into the grommet. Damage to the tool or connector may result.
4. Once tool is fully inserted into the connector, carefully pull the removal tool and contact terminal-wire out of the connector.
5. If contact terminal-wire will not come out, remove tool and reinsert removal tool again.
Crimping Contact Terminal (HD30 Type)
1. After insulation has been stripped from the wire and contact terminal is ready for crimping, raise selector knob on Crimp Tool #HDT48-00 and rotate until arrow is aligned with wire size to be
2. Loosen locknut, turn adjusting screw in until it stops.
3. Insert contact terminal with barrel up. Turn adjusting screw counterclockwise until contact terminal surface is flush with indenter cover. Tighten locknut.
4. Insert wire into contact terminal. Be sure contact terminal is centered between indicators.
5. Close crimp tool handle until crimp cycle is completed.
6. Release the tool handle and remove the crimped contact terminal.
7. Using the inspection hole in the contact terminal inspect the crimped contact terminal to ensure that all strands are in the crimped barrel.
The tool must be readjusted for each type/size of contact.
Use Crimp tool HDT04-08 for size 8 and 4 contacts.