Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for 1993-2009 Kawasaki KLX250, KLX250R, KLX250S, KLX250SF, KLX300R, KLX650R Motorcycle. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page to save your precious time.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
Kawasaki KLX250, KLX250R, KLX300R Motorcycle Service Manual 1993-1997.pdf
Kawasaki KLX250S, KLX250SF Motorcycle Service Manual 2009.pdf
Kawasaki KLX650, KLX650R Motorcycle Service Manual (First Edition, 01-20-1993).pdf
Kawasaki KLX650R Motorcycle Service Manual 1993.pdf
Quick Reference Guide
Engine Top End
Engine Lubrication System
Engine Removal / Installation
Crankshaft / Transmission
Wheels / Tires
6-10 ENGINE LUBRICATION SYSTEM
Oil Pump and Relief Valve
Crankcase Oil Pump Removal
• Remove the clutch cover (see Clutch chapter).
• Turn the crankshaft so that the pump cover screws [A] can be removed through the pump gear holes.
• Do not remove the pump screw [B] yet.
Pump Plate [A]
Inner Rotor [B]
Outer Rotor [C]
Crankcase Oil Pump Installation
Outer Rotor [B]
Inner Rotor [C]
• Fill the pump with engine oil [A] for initial lubrication.
• Tighten the pump screw.
Non-permanent Locking Agent: Pump Screw
Torque - Pump Screw : 4.9 N-m (0.50 kg-m, 43 in-lb)
• Check to see that the dowel pins [A], plugs [B], the right oil screen [C], and new gasket [D] are in place.
Torque - Pump Cover Screws : 4.9 N-m (0.50 kg-m, 43 in-lb)
• Install the clutch cover (see Clutch chapter).