Complete factory shop manual including electrical wiring diagrams for Kawasaki 2002-2005 ZZ-R250, ZZR1200 Motorcycle. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
348 pages; Kawasaki ZZ-R250 Motorcycle Service Manual 2004-2005
492 pages; Kawasaki ZZR1200 Motorcycle Service Manual 2002-2005
ZX1200-C1, ZX1200-C2, ZX1200-C3, ZX1200-D1
ENGINE LUBRICATION SYSTEM 7·13
Oil Pump Removal
• Remove the clutch cover (see Clutch chapter).
• Remove the clutch (see Clutch chapter).
• Remove the cir-clip and oil pump gear.
• Remove the oil pump mounting Allen bolts [A].
• Pull the oil pump (8] off the crankcase.
Oil Pump Installation
• Fill the oil pump with engine oil for initial lubrication.
• When installing the oil pump [A], note the position of the water pump shaft slot [C] and turn the oil pump shaft so that the projection  fits into the slot.
• Apply a non-permanent locking agent to the threads of the oil pump mounting Allen bolts, and tighten them securely.
Torque - Oil Pump Mounting Allen Bolts: 12 N·m (1.2 kgf·m, 104 in·lb)
Oil Pump Disassembly
• Remove the circlip [A] with circlip plire on the oil pump shaft end.
Special Tool- Outside Circlip Pliers: 57001-144
• Take off the gear  from the shaft [C].
• Loosen the screws [D] before removing the oil pump mounting bolts [E].
• Remove the oil pump (see Oil Pump Removal}.
• Unscrew the oil pump cover screws [D] and take off the cover [F].
• Pull the oil pump shaft [A], washer , pins [C], Inner rotor
[D] and outer rotor [E) from the pump body [F].
Oil Pump Assembly
• Oil pump assembly is the reverse of disassembly.
• After completing the oil pump assembly, check that the rotor shaft and rotor turn smoothly.
Oil Pump Inspection
• Disassemble the oil pump (see Oil Pump Disassemble).
• Visually inspect the oil pump body, inner and outer rotors and covers.
* If there is any damage or uneven wear, replace the oil pump as an assembly.