Complete workshop repair service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford E-Series 2008. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford E-Series 2008 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· E11 -- E-150 wagon
· E14 -- E-150 van
· E24 -- E-250 van
· E25 -- E-250 cutaway
· E31 -- E-350 wagon
· E34 -- E-350 van
· E35 -- E-350 cutaway
· E37 -- E-350 cutaway
· E39 -- E-350 stripped chassis
· E45 -- E-450 cutaway
· E49 -- E-450 stripped chassis
· S24 -- E-250 van (extended body)
· S31 -- E-350 wagon (extended body)
· S34 -- E-350 van (extended body)
· L -- 5.4L, SOHC, EFI, V8, Gas
· P -- 6.0L, OHV, V8, Diesel
· S -- 6.8L, SOHC, EFI, V10, Gas
· W -- 4.6L, SOHC, EFI, V8, Gas
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the engine cover. For additional information, refer to Section 501-05.
2. Remove the Air Cleaner (ACL) assembly. For additional information, refer to Section 303-12.
3. Disconnect the ignition coil electrical connector.
NOTE: Use a twisting motion while pulling up on the ignition coil.
Remove the bolt and the ignition coil.
· To install, tighten to 6 Nm (53 lb-in).
4. NOTE: Verify that the ignition coil spring is correctly located inside the ignition coil boot and that
there is no damage to the tip of the boot.
To install, reverse the removal procedure.
· Apply a light coat of dielectric compound to the inside of the coil boots prior to installation.
Ford E-Series 2008 Factory Service & Shop Manual