Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, Mercury Milan 2009. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Fusion, Lincoln MKZ, Mercury Milan 2009 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M01 - Mercury, All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
· M02 - Mercury, Premier, AWD
· M07 - Mercury, Luxury, Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
· M08 - Mercury, Premier, FWD
· M26 - Lincoln, FWD
· M28 - Lincoln, AWD
· P01 - Ford, SE, AWD
· P02 - Ford, SEL, AWD
· P06 - Ford, S, FWD
· P07 - Ford, SE, FWD
· P08 - Ford, SEL, FWD
· 1 - 3.0L, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, V-6 - Ford, Mercury
· T - 3.5L, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, 4-valve, V-6 - Lincoln
· Z - 2.3L, 4-valve, DOHC, electronic fuel injection, 4-cylinder - Ford, Mercury
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
Brake Disc Shield - Front Wheel Drive (FWD)
Item Part Number Description
1 N500020 Brake disc shield bolts (3 required)
2 2K045 RH/ 2K046 LH Brake disc shield
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the wheel bearing and wheel hub. For additional information, refer to Section 204-02 .
2. Remove the 3 brake disc shield bolts and the brake disc shield.
· To install, tighten to 23 Nm (17 lb-ft).
3. To install, reverse the removal procedure.