Complete workshop & service manual with electrical wiring diagrams for Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2008. It's the same service manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be fully functional and intact without any missing page.
This Ford Taurus, Mercury Sable 2008 service & repair manual (including maintenance, overhaul, disassembling & assembling, adjustment, tune-up, operation, inspecting, diagnostic & troubleshooting…) is divided into different sections. Each section covers a specific component or system with detailed illustrations. A table of contents is placed at the beginning of each section. Pages are easily found by category, and each page is expandable for great detail. The printer-ready PDF documents work like a charm on all kinds of devices.
· M40 -- Mercury Sable, front wheel drive (FWD), Luxury
· M41 -- Mercury Sable, all wheel drive (AWD), Luxury
· M42 -- Mercury Sable, FWD, Premier
· M43 -- Mercury Sable, AWD, Premier
· P24 -- Ford Taurus, FWD, SEL
· P25 -- Ford Taurus, FWD, Limited
· P27 -- Ford Taurus, AWD, SEL
· P28 -- Ford Taurus, AWD, Limited
· W -- 3.5L, DOHC, 4 valve, V6
2008 Taurus/Taurus X/Sable
Master DTC Chart
Torque Wrench Adapter Formulas
Table of Contents
1: General Information
00: Service Information
06: Brake System
11: Steering System
07: Automatic Transmission
08: Manual Transmission, Clutch and Transfer Case
09: Exhaust System
10: Fuel System
12: Climate Control System
13: Instrumentation and Warning Systems
14: Battery and Charging System
15: Audio Systems
18: Electrical Distribution
19: Electronic Feature Group
5: Body and Paint
02: Frame and Mounting
1. Release the fuel system pressure. For additional information, refer to Section 310-00.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable. For additional information, refer to Section 414-01.
Carefully turn the fuel tank filler cap counterclockwise approximately one-fourth turn until the thread disengages and position aside.
3. NOTE: When the fuel tank is completely full, this step will remove approximately one-eighth of the fuel from the fuel tank.
NOTE: The Fuel Draining Hose must be inserted into the fuel tank filler pipe until the fitting on the end of the hose enters into the fuel tank spout, opening the check valve allowing fuel tank drainage.
Carefully remove the hose using a gentle agitating motion to avoid detaching the hose from the fitting.
Insert the Fuel Draining Hose into the fuel tank filler pipe.
Attach the Fuel Storage Tanker to the Fuel Draining Hose and remove as much fuel as possible from the fuel tank and filler pipe, lowering the fuel level below the FP module mounting flange.